Complete this form for your chance to win a FREE FaultChaser($399 Value)
- Simple, easy-to-understand user interface
- Locates open and short circuits
- Distance to fault accuracy of ±1% with known VOP and consistent cable parameters
- Memory storage for two cable types
- Large backlit LCD display
With the complexity of today’s wiring systems, like those found in aircraft, automobiles, and trains, the FaultChaser™ Handheld is an easy-to-use tool that accurately locates open circuits and short circuits on all wire and cable types up to 3,000 ft. (914 m).
- Easy-to-use touch screen interface
- Detection and location of arc faults
- Detection and location of open & short circuits
and intermittent faults on live and de-energized systems
- Results are recorded and can be downloaded for trend analysis
The LiveWire SparkChaser™ is the first portable wiring tester capable of identifying and pinpointing the location of wiring faults, including arc faults, on live and deactivated systems up to 3 miles (4.82 km) long.